For the Two Button Game Jam
- A/Z/Left: Trigger blue side. Press to turn counter-clockwise, release to launch towards blue shield.
- S/X/Right: Trigger red side. Press to turn clockwise, release to launch towards red shield.
- Press and hold either to stop momentum.
- Press and release both at the same time to make things spicier.
- stephenkairos: Programmer, Designer, and Artist [Sprites] (Github)
- Jumpier Games: Artist [Tilesheets and Titles] and Designer (ArtStation)
- DragonCola: Musician (Soundcloud)
- Kenney: Sound FX, it's free and awesome!
- Joshua McLean: Inspiration and Music :)
- All files for the game are open source on my Github repository here: Spinner Repo
- Exporting with Godot is weird, for some reason it works fine in the editor but has bugs in the published files :( It should still be playable, though.
- If you get a black screen when loading the game, try refreshing the page.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Spinner - Soundtrack.zip 5 MB
Spinner v1.6 (Windows).zip 18 MB
Spinner v1.6 (MacOS).zip 20 MB